EARLY BIRD SPRING SALE! Over 20% OFF + EXTRA CASH BONUS + FREE SHIPPING when you ADD TO CART. Ends March 31st at MIDNIGHT!
America's #1 Most Trusted Solar-Powered Water Pump
RPS Solar Pump Kits are for people that believe in getting the job done themselves, and getting it done right. Our goal is to arm you with the equipment and knowledge to take control of your water and save a fistful of money doing it.
The new RPS 600 has six solar panels an offers a nice blend of head and volume. Batteries or a generator can be used to supplement as needed. Brushless motors mean no replacement of carbon brushes and years of smooth, reliable performance. Lifetime Rotor Warranty and the only field-serviceable pump available. The RPS 600 uses the same pump and controller as the RPS 800, allowing you to upgrade the system at a later time with two more panels for increased volume.
Gallons to Expect from RPS 600
* Based on a 6 hour solar pumping day
||Gallons Per Day
Need a different model? RPS 200, RPS 400, RPS 600, RPS 800, RPS 400V, RPS 800V, Pro V Series, Pro D Series or use the popular online Sizing Wizard.
Complete the Sizing Step of the WATER ASSURANCE PLAN™ with any RPS Team Member at 888-637-4493 and RPS Guarantees Water From Your Pump After Proper Installation or Your Money Back! Start Sizing Now »
RPS 600 Kit contains:
- 6x RPS 100 Watt Rugged Aluminum Framed Mono-Crystalline Solar Panels (Dimensions are roughly 3.75' long, 1.6' wide and a little more than 1" thick)
- RPS Helical Rotor Pump with DC Brushless Permanent Magnet Motor
- RPS Pump Controller with Industry Leading Efficiency + Smooth Start/Stop
- 3/4" hose barb and hose clamps for use with black poly pipe (or ask for 1" if you prefer)
- 1x Low-water Well Level sensor with 100ft wire attached
- 1x Tank Shut-off sensor with 100ft wire attached
- Solar Panel cable connectors
- Waterproof heatshrink wire splice kit with pre-crimped pump wires
- Detailed full-color solar pump guide for step-by-step planning & install
- Access to RPS video archives of installation tips & product walkthroughs
- 30 Day Money-Back & 100% Water Assurance Guarantee
- Lifetime Rotor Warranty which is only wear part and Field Serviceable
- 2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Phone / Email / Text Support from Friendly USA based RPS Engineers\
Solar panel mounting is not included in the standard RPS 400 system, you can purchase one of our easy-to-install Top of Pole mounts or a Turnkey Kit for a complete DIY experience.
Features of RPS Controllers
Multiple Sensor Inputs
Tank High & Well Low sensors
Variable Frequency Control with MPPT
Cycling Protection Timer
Exterior Shut-off Switch
Features of RPS Pumps
Slow Start/Stop for Longevity
Brushless Motor Technology
Serviceable in the Field
Stainless Steel Body
Lifetime Rotor Warranty
No batteries required! Batteries or a generator can be used later as backup with the proper hardware, but most customers find they get much more water than they expect with solar alone! That sun up there is amazing!
Solar Panels: 47”x 20”x 1.18”, 100W / 12V, ~15lbs
Well Pump: 2.9" OD, 3/4" Outlet 22" Long, ~15lbs
Controller: 13” x 8” x 6”, ~10lbs
We feel it important to mention that our team is not on commission so expect our help, not pressure to purchase. Our job is to help get you water, not sell you something that isn't a good fit for you or your well. It's why thousands of American farms & ranches trust RPS. Note from RPS co-owner Mike.
Rather a Friendly voice? Our famous support team is here to help!
*Note: Free shipping unfortunately only available for contiguous 48 states. Subsidized shipping available for Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada!