EARLY BIRD SPRING SALE! Over 20% OFF + EXTRA CASH BONUS + FREE SHIPPING when you ADD TO CART. Ends March 31st at MIDNIGHT!
America's #1 Most Trusted Solar-Powered Water Pump
RPS Solar Pump Kits are for people that believe in getting the job done themselves, and getting it done right. Our goal is to arm you with the equipment and knowledge to take control of your water and save a fistful of money doing it.
Requested by customers for over two years, in 2018 we were proud to introduce our new centrifugal pump! When a helical screw pump can't get you enough volume and the Pro Series is a little too much pump or money, the RPS 400V or 800V is for you. Using the same great controller as our famous helical pumps, we have created a higher volume, lower head option. A centrifugal pump works best for sandy or sedimentary water sources, the pumping mechanism impellers are highly resistant to wear. The RPS 400V uses less panels but the same pump as the RPS 800V. Adding more panels increases head ability and volume, up to 16GPM at low heads! Perfect for keeping large stock tanks or ponds full in the summer.
(based on 6 hours of solar pumping)
Need a different model? RPS 200, RPS 400, RPS 600, RPS 800, RPS 400V, RPS 800V, Pro V Series, Pro D Series or use the popular online Sizing Wizard
Complete the Sizing Step of the WATER ASSURANCE PLAN™ with any RPS Team Member at 888-637-4493 and RPS Guarantees Water From Your Pump After Proper Installation or Your Money Back! Start Sizing Now »
Featuring permanent magnet DC brushless motors means you'll never replace another carbon brush! The entire pump housing is stainless steel to comply with all local code and pump installation requirements.
- 4x RPS 100 Watt Rugged Aluminum Framed Mono-Crystalline Solar Panels (Dimensions are roughly 3.75' long, 1.6' wide and a little more than 1" thick)
- RPS Centrifugal Pump with DC Brushless Permanent Magnet Motor
- RPS Pump Controller with Industry Leading Efficiency + Smooth Start/Stop
- 1" hose barb and hose clamps for use with black poly pipe
- 1x Low-water Well Level sensor with 100ft wire attached
- 1x Tank Shut-off sensor with 100ft wire attached
- Solar Panel cable connectors
- Waterproof heatshrink wire splice kit with pre-crimped pump wires
- Detailed full-color Solar Pump Guide for step-by-step planning & install
- Access to RPS video archives of installation tips & product walkthroughs
- 30 Day Money-Back & 100% Water Assurance Guarantee
- 2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Phone / Email / Text Support from Friendly USA based RPS Engineers
Solar panel mounting is not included in the standard RPS 400 system, you can purchase one of our easy-to-install Top of Pole mounts or a Turnkey Kit for a complete DIY experience.
AC grid or generator can be used later as backup with the proper hardware, but most customers find they get much more water than they expect with solar alone! That sun up there is amazing!
Solar Panels: 47”x 20”x 1.18”, 100W / 12V, ~15lbs
Well Pump: 2.9" OD, 1" Outlet, 28" Long, ~15lbs
Controller: 13” x 8” x 6”, ~10lbs
We feel it important to mention that our team is not on commission so expect our help, not pressure to purchase. Our job is to help get you water, not sell you something that isn't a good fit for you or your well. It's why thousands of American farms & ranches trust RPS.
Rather a Friendly voice? Our famous support team is here to help!
*Note: Free shipping unfortunately only available for contiguous 48 states. Subsidized shipping available for Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada!