SALE + FREE SHIPPING ON S750 & W1000
*Buying after hours? Be sure to leave your phone number during checkout for a free Post-Purchase Water Assurance Call --- to make sure you've got what you need to install.*
Our Pro Irrigation Pumps are high volume, mid-head, non-submersible applications where suction still may be necessary. Great for sprinklers up to 45 psi, but can also supply drip lines without over pressurizing.
Self priming suction up to 25' but the less priming, the better GPM production at lower head. The systems use best-of-the-best USA 3-Phase Pumps.
Pump from sun up to sun down or program an irrigation timer for a custom watering schedule. Cast iron construction sealed with corrosion resistant Electrocoat paint.
Brent Gill of the Porterville Recorder Newspaper was gifted an RPS ProS solar pump kit by his son to re-green pastureland around the house, with one catch - Brent would have to install it himself. He was so taken by the "Grown Up Erector Set", that he decided to write about it. View the full story here!
The RPS Pro Irrigation systems contain:
- 1hp to 3hp Goulds Irrigation Pump (see curves above)
- 2.2 kW Rated Solar Controller (takes DC Voltage from Solar Panel array +ability to run with 3000w 220v 1 Phase Generator)
- 3 Phase 220v plug and labeled wires for quick connect to generator
- 1.5" FNPT inlet and 1.5" FNPT outlet
- 1.6kW to 3.1kW Solar Array - Mono solar panels
- Grounding Kit (copper wire, lug and tape)
- Simplified Wiring Diagrams for easy hookup
- Email support before and during installation
- Free Access to DIY Success Center - a portal for RPS customers to connect with a huge library of guides and advice from engineers
- 2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Solar panel mounting is a separate cost, we have easy-to-install DIY Scalable Ground Mounting and Adjustable Top-of-Pole options.
Unlike our line of 3'' Submersible Pumps, like the RPS 200, 400, 800, the surface pump TPP or even our Gridless Sump Pump, the Pro Series is not compatible with batteries.
Copper rod for grounding is customer supplied.
PRO IRRIGATION SURFACE PUMP SPEC SHEET.PDF 📄
100W SOLAR PANEL SPEC SHEET.PDF📄
375W SOLAR PANEL SPEC SHEET.PDF📄
GALLONS PER DAY
* Based off 6 hours solar pumping per day. GPM at Under 5' Suction
See curve below if higher suction with foot valve required.
MATCHING PSI & WATER ESTIMATES TO A SOLAR PUMP
Gardeners, food foresters, homesteaders, ranchers- they’re all trying to get the best bang for their buck while also planning to expand operations in the future. You may only use drip lines now, but in the next two years plan on watering pastures with 60 PSI sprinklers. RPS recommends sizing up to the next most powerful model if you know that you’ll need a bit more power in the future. If the ProS750 fits current needs but is insufficient for future irrigation, choose a larger option to grow into like the ProS1500 or ProS2000.
Well Pump: 20" Length, 8" Width, 9" Height, ~50-70 lbs
Controller: 16” x 16” x 4”, ~22lbs
Solar Panels: 47”x 20”x 1.18”~15lbs (100W panels)
65"x 39"x1.38" ~ 40lbs (375W panels)
S750: 10 x 100W
S1000: 12 x 100W
S1500: 6 x 375W
S2000: 8 x 375W
S3000: 10 x 375W